How to recharge Philippine prepaid phones from India online. Enter the Philippine prepaid number you want to recharge from India into the number field. On the next page you can choose the amount you wish load. Once you click on the amount you would like to recharge, select one of the payment options.
How can I send load from India to Philippines?
How to send load to the Philippines?
- Enter the Philippine prepaid number (country code +63 has already been entered) you want to send load to with Fonmoney Philippines.
- Choose one of the Load amount options. …
- Pay quickly and safely with credit card at Fonmoney Philippines for your prepaid load.
- Click enter.
Can I recharge international number from India?
First you have to choose the other country that you want to do international mobile recharge to from India. Choose the amount you want to recharge. Finally, you pay for your recharge. … The top-up is immediately sent to the international mobile phone.
How can I send mobile recharge to Philippines?
All you need to do is:
- Choose the service you want to use, in this case, ‘Airtime’
- Enter the number and network of the phone you want to recharge.
- Pay for the airtime online.
- You and the person you’re sending to will receive SMS notifications once the airtime credit has been added.
How can I recharge mobile from India?
How does it work?
- Select ‘Airtime’ as the service in the ‘Send to’ box on our app or website.
- Enter and confirm your recipient’s phone number.
- Once a valid number has been entered, you’ll be presented with a range of top-up amounts available for that operator.
- Choose the amount you want to send and pay online.
Where can I buy cheap loads in the Philippines?
My Top Four (4) Apps Where I Buy Load Online with Discounts and Cashbacks
- Shopee. The number one on my list is Shopee using their Shopee Pay. …
- Coins.ph. Coins.ph is second on my list when it comes to buying discounted prepaid load. …
- GCash. I think GCash is one of the most popular app among this list. …
How do I top up my phone abroad?
log in to My EE and go to Menu > Top up. call +44 7953 966 250 and top up using a credit or debit card. call our overseas top up line on 360 from your EE phone.
How do I top up an international number?
How It Works
- Enter the Phone Number. Enter the international mobile number you’d like to recharge.
- Confirm the Mobile Carrier. Confirm your loved one’s phone carrier is correct or update to the appropriate carrier.
- Choose an Amount. Choose the amount that you’d like to send to this phone number.
Can I recharge Nepal number from India?
There are just 4 simple steps; Enter Number, Select Operator, Select or fill the amount details & click on Recharge and Payment. The service allows everyone to add funds through bank accounts using e-banking service. Currently, we have payment gateway of Payumoney and more gateway options will be added in future.
How can I recharge my sim from India to Philippines?
How to recharge Philippine prepaid phones from India online
- Enter the Philippine prepaid number you want to recharge from India into the number field.
- On the next page you can choose the amount you wish load.
- Once you click on the amount you would like to recharge, select one of the payment options.
Does Paytm work in Philippines?
But if you transfer from Paytm Wallet the money which the person will receive residing in Philippines get the money in INDIAN NATIONAL RUPEE (INR) currency and for INR the funds will be of no use for that person living in Philippines.