Who are the top 10 Youtubers in the Philippines 2020?
Top 10 YouTube Influencers in the Philippines (2020)
- Wil Dasovich Vlogs. 924K subscribers. …
- Benedict Cua. 1.59M subscribers. …
- Pamela Swing. 2.47M subscribers. …
- Raiza Contawi. 617K subscribers. …
- Camille Co. 193K subscribers. …
- Kryzzzie. 739K subscribers. …
- Shek’s Diary. 615K subscribers. Subscribe. …
- anneclutzVLOGS. 1.08M subscribers. Subscribe.
Who is the highest paid YouTuber in the Philippines 2020?
Unbox Diaries was found to earn the most, pocketing over half a million pesos a month (P522,000). Coming in second is Mary Bautista, who has about 1.4 million subscribers in her YouTube channel and about 128,000 views, and earning as much as P351,000 a month.
Who is the most famous Filipino Tiktoker?
This list contains Top 50 TikTok Influencers in Philippines 2021 on TikTok
|1||–||Niana Guerrero @nianaguerrero|
|2||–||Yanyan De Jesus @yanyandejesus1|
|4||–||Vladimir Grand @callmegrand|
Who is the first Filipino Vlogger?
Wil Lising Dasovich (born August 26, 1991), also known as Wil Dasovich, is a Filipino-American television personality, model, and vlogger.
|Total views||286 million|
Who is the most famous influencer in Philippines?
Top Instagram Influencers
|1||Anne Curtis @annecurtissmith||Philippines|
|2||Pia Wurtzbach @piawurtzbach||Philippines|
|3||Catriona Gray @catriona_gray||Philippines|
Who is the best YouTuber?
Influencer Matchmaker have compiled our top list of YouTubers with some of the most subscribers going into the New Year.
- PewDiePie – 102 Million Subscribers. …
- Dude Perfect – 47 Million Subscribers. …
- HolaSoyGerman – 40 Million Subscribers. …
- Whindersson Nunes – 37.6 Million Subscribers. …
- elrubiusOMG – 36.2 Million Subscribers.
How much do YouTubers earn in Philippines?
According to sources at Phillnews, Top Filipino YouTubers earn at least P250,000 every month. Some YouTubers can earn well over P1,000,000 per month. In some cases, YouTubers who have fewer subscribers and fewer viewers can earn higher than YouTubers who are “bigger” than them.
How many subscribers do you need to get paid?
How many subscribers do I need to make money on YouTube? You need 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours over the past year to join the YouTube Partner Program and earn money from ads.