The most common wish is มีความสุขมากๆนะ /mii kwaam-suk maak-maak na/ which means ‘I wish you happiness. ‘ Oftentimes, we would use the word ขอให้ /khoor-hai/ as ‘I wish you’ and followed by specific wishes.
How do you wish someone well in Thai?
How to Congratulate Someone Older/Higher Status in Thai
- ยินดีด้วยครับ (yin dee doo-ay khrap) – Congratulations (male speaker)
- ยินดีด้วยค่ะ (yin dee doo-ay kha) – Congratulations (female speaker)
- ยินดีด้วยนะคะ (yin dee doo-ay na-kha) – Congratulations (female speaker)
How do you say wish you good health in Thai?
“I wish you good health.” ขอให้ลูกช้างเจอเนื้อคู่สักที
What does I wish you happiness mean?
I wish you happiness = I wish you get happiness. I wish your something (something you own or belongs to you) something (that it gets)
How do you say keep fighting in Thai?
1. สู้ๆ = Keep fighting!
What is have a nice day in Thai language?
A collection of useful phrases in Thai, a Tai-Kadai language spoken mainly in Thailand. Key to abbreviations: m = said by men, f = said by women.
Useful Thai phrases.
|Have a nice day||มีวันที่ดี! (Mī wạn thī̀ dī)|
|Bon appetit / Have a nice meal||กินให้อร่อย (gin hâi a-ròi) ทานให้อร่อย (taan hâi a-ròi)|
What is the best wishes for birthday?
Happy Birthday Wishes For Him
- I hope your birthday turns out just like you… awesome.
- I wish you a birthday as amazing as you are!
- You are looking sharp! …
- The world is a better place since you’ve been in it.
- Age is just your score on the distinguished people list.
- I am blessed to have you in my life. …
- Guess what?
Why is Thai easy?
The grammar of the Thai language on the other hand, is extremely easy. There are no conjugations, declensions, inflections etc. Thai words do not change form with gender, person, number, or even tense. Yesterday, tomorrow, already and will, are added to sentence structures to indicate tense.
What does Sawadee ka mean?
1. Sawadee krap/ka: Hello. A cheery greeting can go a long way in the Land of Smiles.
How do you say I wish you happiness in Korean?
To say ‘happiness’ in Korean, you can say 행복(haengbok) or 기쁨 (gippeum). To find happiness.