|Thailand Gasoline prices||Liter||Gallon|
How much is gas in Phuket Thailand?
The average fuel price per liter starts from 25 baht for diesel, 30 baht for 91-octane petrol and 35 baht for 95-octane gasohol.
What country is gas the cheapest?
Venezuela boasts the lowest cost of gasoline on our list. Citizens pay just pennies per gallon, enjoying generous subsidies from President Hugo Chavez. Like Iran and Saudi Arabia, oil-rich Venezuela has stitched affordable gas into its national fabric.
What country is gas most expensive?
These are the countries with the most expensive gas prices.
- Central African Republic. Price of gasoline per liter: $2.03 ($6.35 per gallon)
- Netherlands. Price of gasoline per liter: $1.97 ($6.16 per gallon) …
- Norway. Price of gasoline per liter: $1.91 ($5.98) …
- Finland. …
- Denmark. …
- Greece. …
- Israel. …
- Italy. …
What is the price of natural gas right now?
|Natural Gas (Henry Hub)||4.11||USD per MMBtu|
|Ethanol||2.22||USD per Gallon|
|Heating Oil||55.21||USD per 100 Liter|
|Coal||146.25||USD per Ton|
What countries have free gas?
Cheapest Gas Price by Country
- Venezuela. Venezuela, while overall a rather impoverished nation, is rich in oil reserves and fossil fuels, and uses that particular wealth to provide their people with virtually free gasoline. …
- Iran. …
- Kuwait. …
- Nigeria. …
- Egypt. …
- Malaysia. …
- Saudi Arabia. …
- The United Arab Emirates.
Who controls the price of gas?
The price of gasoline is made up of four factors: taxes, distribution and marketing, the cost of refining, and crude oil prices. Of these four factors, the price of crude oil accounts for nearly 70% of the price you pay at the pump, so when they fluctuate (as they often do), we see the effects.
What state has lowest gas prices?
Southern and Midwest states have some of the lowest prices in the country right now, with gas in Louisiana and Mississippi at $2.72. Texas, Arkansas, and Missouri drivers are paying just $2.76.
What can 100 dollars buy in Thailand?
In Thailand, USD $100 Can Get You:
- 10-15 meals from any number of Bangkok street food stalls.
- 300 Thai beers.
- 2-5 nights in a three-star Phuket beach resort.
- 60-140 one-way trips on the Bangkok rail system (BTS/MRT); 2-3 one-way flights between Bangkok and Phuket.
How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
Within 7 days in Thailand, you can base yourself in Bangkok and the northern regions of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. We recommend you to plan a budget of $40 dollars per day. Or you can focus on Bangkok or Chiang Mai and spend the rest days of your trip on a beach resort.
How much is $100 US in Thailand?
Are you overpaying your bank?
|Conversion rates US Dollar / Thai Baht|
|10 USD||334.65000 THB|
|20 USD||669.30000 THB|
|50 USD||1673.25000 THB|
|100 USD||3346.50000 THB|