How much does it cost to get a driver license in the Philippines?
Also part of the expenses is the exam fee of Php 167.63 which you need to pay before taking the written and practical exams as well as the license fee of Php 652.83 to be paid immediately before you’re issued the non-professional driver’s license.
What are the requirements to get a driver’s license in Philippines?
- Aged 18 years or older to apply.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Literate in both English and Filipino.
- Must hold a valid student permit for at least 30 days prior to the license application.
- Passed theoretical written Basic Driving theory test.
- Passed practical driving exam.
Can I get drivers license online Philippines?
The LTO or Land Transportation Office just launched an online portal where you can apply for a student permit or driver’s license through their website. You can quickly apply for a Philippine Driver’s License Online and renew it in the Land Transportation Management System (LTMS).
Can a foreigner get a Philippine drivers license?
So the only official way to obtain a driver’s license as a foreigner is to possess a valid Philippines Immigrant Visa such as a Returning Resident (13E), Returning Former Natural Born Philippine Citizen (13G), Permanent Resident Visa, Immigrant Visa by Marriage (13A), Special resident Retiree Visa (SRRV), or Special …
Is Driving School required in Philippines?
Driving school requirement
Apart from the lectures in road safety and tests, all applicants will also be required to attend driving school. The driving school should be TESDA-certified and LTO-accredited for it to be legitimate and accepted.
How long is a Philippine driver’s license valid for?
The Driver’s License is valid for three (3) years. It will expire on the 3rd birth-date of the applicant commencing from the date of issuance. You may renew your Non-Professional or Professional Driver’s License starting two months before the expiry date of your Driver’s License to avoid penalty.
How can I get non pro license in the Philippines 2020?
Non-professional license requirements 2020:
- A duly accomplished driver’s license application form (ADL). …
- A student permit that’s at least one month old. …
- A medical certificate from an LTO accredited clinic. …
- An applicant must pass the practical examination and written examination.