|Philippines exports to China||Value||Year|
|Edible fruits, nuts, peel of citrus fruit, melons||$810.29M||2019|
|Mineral fuels, oils, distillation products||$499.53M||2019|
|Optical, photo, technical, medical apparatus||$297.12M||2019|
What does the Philippines export to China?
The Philippines and China bilateral trade reached close to US$50 Billion in 2019, growing at an average of 17 percent in the last five years. … Top export products to China are electronic parts and semiconductors, mineral ores and agricultural products such as bananas, pineapples and marine products.
What products do we export to China?
Aircraft, soybeans, motor vehicles and microchips are top U.S. exports to China. Since 2001, the share of these exports going to China has increased sharply. Soybeans and motor vehicles are targets of recent Chinese tariffs. Production of these two exports is geographically concentrated.
What are the products exported from Philippines?
Searchable List of Philippines’ Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||Philippines’ Export Product||Change|
|2||Computers, optical readers||-28.8%|
|3||Computer parts, accessories||+55.9%|
What is the biggest export country for the Philippines?
Philippines top 5 Export and Import partners
|Exporter||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
Is Philippines a third world country?
The Philippines is historically a Third World country and currently a developing country. The GDP per capita is low, and the infant mortality rate is high.
Does the Philippines rely on imports?
This means that more than a fourth of the country’s foodstuff are now imported. … Import dependence rose in 2018 as the country’s self-sufficiency ratio (SSR) for aggregated foodstuff fell to 79.43 percent in 2018 from 83.22 percent in 2016 and 86.80 percent in 2017.
What are the top 10 imports of the Philippines explain?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$27 billion (23.9% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $13.6 billion (12%)
- Machinery including computers: $12.5 billion (11.1%)
- Vehicles: $8.5 billion (7.5%)
- Iron, steel: $3.9 billion (3.5%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $3.7 billion (3.3%)
- Cereals: $2.9 billion (2.6%)
Does US import meat from China?
Does us get meat from China? China’s beef imports continue to soar, but obstacles for U.S. beef increase. Total import duty on U.S. beef is now 47%. China has solidified its position as the fastest-growing beef import market in the world in 2019, with Oceania and South America the dominant suppliers.
What are the top 5 industries in China?
The 10 Biggest Industries by Revenue in China
- Copper Ore Mining in China. …
- Building Construction in China. …
- Real Estate Development and Management in China. …
- Online Shopping in China. …
- Mail-Order & Online Shopping in China. …
- Residential Real Estate in China. …
- Bridge, Tunnel and Subway Construction in China.