Who is the Philippines largest export partner?
Philippines top 5 Export and Import partners
|Market||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
|Hong Kong, China||9,625||13.57|
Who are the top 3 exporters?
Top Export Countries
Who are the main trading partners of Philippines?
Major trading partners include Japan, China, the United States, Singapore, South Korea, the Netherlands, Hong Kong, Germany, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Philippines has been named as one of the Tiger Cub Economies together with Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Thailand.
What are the top exports of the Philippines?
Searchable List of Philippines’ Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||Philippines’ Export Product||Change|
|2||Computers, optical readers||-28.8%|
|3||Computer parts, accessories||+55.9%|
Is Philippines a third world country?
The Philippines is historically a Third World country and currently a developing country. The GDP per capita is low, and the infant mortality rate is high.
What do you think is the biggest export country for the Philippines?
The top export destinations of the Philippines are Hong Kong ($13.9 billion), United States ($13.8 billion), China ($13.3 billion), Japan ($11.2 billion), and Singapore ($7.92 billion).
What 5 countries do we import the most from?
The top five suppliers of U.S. goods imports in 2019 were: China ($452 billion), Mexico ($358 billion), Canada ($319 billion), Japan ($144 billion), and Germany ($128 billion). U.S. goods imports from the European Union 27 were $515 billion. The United States is the largest services exporter in the world.
Who are the top 5 trading partners of the Philippines?
Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total Filipino exports.
- Japan: US$9.9 billion (15.5% of total Filipino exports)
- United States: $9.7 billion (15.2%)
- China: $9.6 billion (15.1%)
- Hong Kong: $9.1 billion (14.2%)
- Singapore: $3.8 billion (5.9%)
- Thailand: $2.9 billion (4.5%)
- South Korea: $2.5 billion (4%)
What is the best trading platform in the Philippines?
10 best online stock brokers in the Philippines
- COL FINANCIAL GROUP, INC.
- UNICAPITAL SECURITIES, INC.
- ABACUS Securities (MyTrade)
- PHILSTOCKS FINANCIAL INC.
- BPI SECURITIES CORPORATION.
- UCPB SECURITIES, INC.
- F. YAP SECURITIES, INC. ( 2TradeAsia)
- BDO SECURITIES.
What are the top 10 imports of the Philippines?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$27 billion (23.9% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $13.6 billion (12%)
- Machinery including computers: $12.5 billion (11.1%)
- Vehicles: $8.5 billion (7.5%)
- Iron, steel: $3.9 billion (3.5%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $3.7 billion (3.3%)
- Cereals: $2.9 billion (2.6%)
What is the rank of the Philippines in the world in terms of trading?
In 2019 Philippines imported $127B, making it the number 33 trade destination in the world.