How do I make a local call in Bangkok?
Dial the following to call Bangkok, Thailand from India
- 00 – Exit code when making an international call from India.
- 66 – Thai country code for inbound calls.
- 2 – Bangkok city code.
- 00 + 66 + 2 + Local Number – International dialing code format.
How do I call a number in Bangkok?
How to Call Thailand from the U.S.
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 66, the country code for Thailand.
- and finally the phone number (8 digits).
How do I call a local number?
It’s easy to call a local landline number using your telephone. Just place “0” and the area code before the landline number you want to call.
How do I add a number to Thailand line?
Address Book Tip. When adding a Thai mobile number in your mobile phone, always start it with +668 or +669 or +666 and remove the leading “0″. (Enter +668-1234-1234 rather than 08-1234-1234) This assures that when roaming in any country, you can dial the number and it will be understood in any country.
What is * 66 on a phone?
*69 Call Return. *77 Activate Anonymous Call Rejection. *60 Activate Call Blocking.
|Call Forwarding Busy Line||*90||*91|
How do I dial out to Thailand?
Dial Thailand’s exit code, which is 001.
- If you are calling from a mobile phone, try using the “+” sign located on the same key as the 0 in your number pad. This can be used most of the time instead of dialing the exit code.
- For assistance from an international operator, dial 110.
How do I text someone in Thailand?
To text you need to input either 0064 or 64 (NZ country code) +cell phone number minus the first zero. Your text will then send. If you want to call the person you dial the 009 then 64 +phone number (minus the first zero), by dialling the 009 first you will then get the cheaper rate for phone calls.
How can I use Whatsapp number in Thailand?
How to add an international phone number
- Open your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number.
How do I call a toll free number in Thailand?
Thailand toll free phone numbers are typically 11-digits long. The format includes the dialing code (+66), the toll free code (1800), and a 6-digit subscriber number: +66 (1800) (xxx xxx).