How can I spend one day in Bangkok?
What to Do in Bangkok in One Day
- Grand Palace and Wat Prakeaw.
- Khlong Tour.
- Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn)
- Chinatown Market.
- Cocktails at a Bangkok rooftop bar.
- Asiatique: The Riverfront.
- Soi Rambuttri.
- Dinner cruise.
What should you not miss in Bangkok?
Top 20 awesome things to do in Bangkok
- Wat Pho. Wat Pho (first photo) is one of Bangkok’s largest and oldest temples, most known for the huge reclining gold Buddha. …
- Chatuchak Weekend Market. …
- Floating markets. …
- The Grand Palace. …
- Explore the khlongs. …
- Chinatown. …
- Rooftop bars. …
- Asiatique The Riverfront.
What should I do in Bangkok for one night?
10 Crazy Things to Do at Night in Bangkok
- Watch a ladyboy cabaret show.
- Down a bucket on Khao San Road.
- Whizz home in the back of a tuk-tuk at 3am.
- Munch on a scorpion.
- Ring the bell at a go-go bar.
- Visit at least 5 Bangkok rooftop bars.
- Get a tattoo.
- Sink a Chang at Cheap Charlie’s.
What is Bangkok famous for?
The city is known for its street life and cultural landmarks, as well as its red-light districts. The Grand Palace and Buddhist temples including Wat Arun and Wat Pho stand in contrast with other tourist attractions such as the nightlife scenes of Khaosan Road and Patpong.