The best courses after MBBS include MD (Doctor of Medicine), Masters in Hospital Administration, MS in Clinical Pathology, Masters in Public Health, MTech in Biomedical Engineering and Biological Sciences and diploma courses in Sports Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychology, Occupational Health, etc.
What can I do with MBBS degree in Malaysia?
What is the career outlook for Medicine graduates from Malaysia like?
|Occupation||Estimated Salary (per year)|
|Nurse||RM30,000 – 60,000|
|Midwifery||RM60,000 – 90,000|
|Medical researcher||RM40,000 – 70,000|
|Paediatrician||RM200,000 – 600,000|
What is the best option after MBBS?
Best Courses after MBBS
- Diploma in Nuclear medicine.
- Diploma in Psychiatry.
- Diploma in Radiotherapy.
- MBA in Healthcare Management.
- Masters in Hospital Administration.
- Masters in Public Health.
- Masters in Bio-Statistics or Epidemiology.
What should I do after MBBS to become a doctor?
After completing your MBBS, you must pursue a Masters course to specialize in a field of medicine. NEET PG is the common entrance examination that will give you an entry to the various PG Diploma courses. In the Master’s program, those who take MD can become a physician while those who take MS will become surgeons.
What to do after MBBS for high salary?
Many corporate companies and government sectors are looking for master’s in public health.
- A career in Teaching- Become a Lecturer: …
- Kick-start your own Dental Clinic after BDS: …
- A career as a Dentist Overseas: …
- A career in Mission Gulf Countries.
- Government Job as a Dentist after BDS.
- Join the Army Dental Corps after BDS.
What jobs find cures for diseases?
Medical scientists typically do the following:
- Design and conduct studies that investigate both human diseases and methods to prevent and treat them.
- Prepare and analyze medical samples and data to investigate causes and treatment of toxicity, pathogens, or chronic diseases.
Which university is the best for medicine in Malaysia?
Here are the best global universities for clinical medicine in Malaysia
- University of Malaya.
- Universiti Sains Malaysia.
- International Medical University.
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA.
- Universiti Putra Malaysia.
Which doctor earns the most?
Top 19 highest-paying doctor jobs
- Surgeon. …
- Dermatologist. …
- Orthopedist. …
- Urologist. …
- Neurologist. National average salary: $237,309 per year. …
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $259,163 per year. …
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $328,526 per year. …
- Cardiology physician. National average salary: $345,754 per year.
What is the salary of MBBS doctor in India?
Mbbs Doctor Salaries
|Standard Chartered Bank Mbbs Doctor salaries – 1 salaries reported||₹40,000/mo|
|Government of India Mbbs Doctor salaries – 1 salaries reported||₹55,000/mo|
|Current Mbbs Doctor salaries – 1 salaries reported||₹1,52,537/mo|
|Apollo Hospitals Mbbs Doctor salaries – 1 salaries reported||₹4,00,000/yr|
What are the 19 subjects in MBBS?
19 Subjects of MBBS
|Forensic Medicine||Surgery and allied subjects|
Can MBBS doctor do surgery?
Currently, a mere MBBS doctor without a PG degree is legally not allowed to perform surgeries, anaesthetic procedures or C-section. Moreover, only specialists can treat noncommunicable diseases. The route to becoming a specialist is only to undertake PG courses from MCI recognised institutes.
At what age MBBS is completed?
Moreover, candidates also need to fulfil the age limit criteria i.e. they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admissions. There are additional eligibility conditions as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e. Medical Council of India (MCI).