1. Green Curry: The Hottest Thai Curry. This is a very hot creamy curry, which derives its color and heat from a serious amount of fierce green chilies. The paste is made with green chilies, cilantro, cumin, shallots, garlic, galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime, and shrimp paste.
What is the best Thai curry?
Eating in Thailand: Top 5 Thai Curries
- Khao Soi Curry (Khao Soi, ข้าวซอย) …
- Massaman Curry (Kaeng Massaman, แกงมัสมั่น) …
- Green ‘Sweet’ Curry (Kaeng Khiao Wan, แกงเขียวหวาน) …
- Panaeng Curry (Kaeng Panaeng, แกงเผ็ด) …
- Thai Red Curry (Kaeng Phed, แกงเผ็ด)
What curry taste the best?
Green Thai Curry is considered the hottest of all curries that will give you that burning but tasty flavor all over your mouth.
Which Thai curry is the healthiest?
Top 5 of the Healthiest Thai Food Orders
- Som Tum. Papaya salad makes for a great appetizer to a heavier meal. …
- Tom Yum Soup. This delicious soup is a staple of Thai cuisine. …
- Green Curry. Now, Thai curry is made with a combination of coconut milk, spices, herbs, and fish sauce, which makes it pretty dense. …
- Phad Thai. …
What is the healthiest Thai food to eat?
Here are the 10 healthiest Thai dishes.
- Som tam (papaya salad)
- Yum ma-muang (green mango salad)
- Yum talay (seafood salad)
- Tom yum goong (hot and sour soup with shrimp)
- Kaeng liang (vegetable soup thai style)
- Pad pak (fried vegetables)
- Pad pak bung fai daeng (stir-fried morning glory)
- Khao man gai (chicken and rice)
Is Thai green curry healthy?
Green curry may be high in fat, but it’s also high in other protein and essential vitamins and minerals. … This dish combines chunks of chicken and aromatic vegetables with a broth of coconut milk, chicken stock and green curry paste.