Who are the 5 Saints?
- St. Peter (died around A.D. 64)
- St. Paul of Tarsus (10–67 A.D.)
- St. Dominic de Guzman (1170–1221)
- St. Francis of Assisi (1181–1226)
- St. Anthony of Padua (1195-1231)
- St. Thomas Aquinas (1225–1274)
- St. Patrick of Ireland (387–481)
Who is the father of the Filipino language?
The celebration coincides with the month of birth of President Manuel L. Quezon, regarded as the “Ama ng Wikang Pambansa” (Father of the national language).
Who are the newest saints?
List of saints canonized by Pope Francis
|No.||Saint||Place of canonization|
|1.||Antonio Primaldo & 812 Companions||Saint Peter’s Square, Vatican City|
|2.||Laura Montoya Upegui||Saint Peter’s Square, Vatican City|
|3.||Maria Guadalupe Garcia Zavala||Saint Peter’s Square, Vatican City|
|4.||Angela of Foligno||Apostolic Palace, Vatican City|
How is a saint a servant of God?
“Servant of God” is an expression used for a member of the Catholic Church whose life and works are being investigated in consideration for official recognition by the Pope and the Catholic Church as a saint in Heaven. … Hence, any of the faithful can be named a “Servant of God” in a larger frame of meaning.
What common values do Filipino practice?
Enumeration of Filipino values
- Family orientation.
- Joy and humor.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and creativity.
- Religious adherence.
- Ability to survive.
- Hard work and industriousness.