What are the top 10 products in the Philippines?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$27 billion (23.9% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $13.6 billion (12%)
- Machinery including computers: $12.5 billion (11.1%)
- Vehicles: $8.5 billion (7.5%)
- Iron, steel: $3.9 billion (3.5%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $3.7 billion (3.3%)
- Cereals: $2.9 billion (2.6%)
What is the biggest export country for the Philippines?
Philippines top 5 Export and Import partners
|Exporter||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
What are the 3 top exports?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion. …
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion. …
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion. …
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion. …
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion.
What is the main export of the Philippines?
Major exports are: electronic products (42 percent), other manufactures (10 percent) and woodcrafts and furniture (6 percent). Philippines is also the world’s largest producer of coconut, pineapple and abaca.
Is Philippines richer than India?
Philippines has a GDP per capita of $8,400 as of 2017, while in India, the GDP per capita is $7,200 as of 2017.
What is the most sold item in the world?
Below is a list of the 10 best-selling products of all time.
- Star Wars. …
- Rubik’s Cube. …
- Mario Bros. …
- Harry Potter. …
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ …
- Toyota Corolla. Toyota Motor Corp (ADR) (NYSE: TM)’s Corolla is the best-selling car model in history, selling more than 40 million units since its introduction in 1966.
Is Philippines a third world country?
The Philippines is historically a Third World country and currently a developing country. The GDP per capita is low, and the infant mortality rate is high.
What products are made in the Philippines?
Philippine export products primarily include electronics, garments and textiles, footwear and leather goods, furniture, jewelry, marine and aquamarine, and mineral products.