The Philippines is also home to world-renowned natural wonders like an underground river and rice terraces, incredible diving spots rich in biodiversity, colorful public transportation, unique cuisine, vibrant festivals that showcase its colorful culture, and friendly locals regarded as some of the happiest in the …
What is Philippines best known for?
The Philippines is known for having an abundance of beautiful beaches and delicious fruit. The collection of islands is located in Southeast Asia and was named after King Philip II of Spain.
What should I avoid in the Philippines?
Q: What should I avoid in the Philippines?
- Don’t insult the country or its people.
- Don’t disrespect your elders.
- Don’t use first names to address someone older.
- Don’t show much of your valuable things in public.
- Don’t get offended too easily.
- Don’t go without prior research.
Are Filipinos friendly?
Filipinos are basically a friendly people, even to strangers. They are not xenophobic but are in fact willing to learn new things about other peoples and their cultures. … Filipinos are always friendly with strangers or newcomers. They want the newcomer to feel at home or part of the group.