How do I pay money into Western Union?
Simply, follow the below steps.
- Start your money transfer. Provide our agent with your transfer details and show a valid government-issued ID. …
- Pay for your transfer. Complete your money transfer by paying the agent the amount, including all fees, by cash or credit/debit card.
- Let your receiver know.
How much is the maximum you can send through Western Union to Philippines?
How much can you send? With Western Union, you can send up to 15,000 USD (or equivalent PHP) per transfer.
What form of payment does Western Union accept?
WU accepts Visa® and MasterCard® credit cards*. *Card issuer cash advance fee and associated interest charges may apply. Use a debit card to avoid these fees and charges. Note: American Express and Discover payment cards are not accepted for Telephone money transfer.
What information do I need to send money through Western Union?
Start online, finish in store
- Your government-issued ID to be shown at the agent location.
- Your cash or debit card to pay for the transfer amount and fees.
- Your receiver’s first and last name, to be entered as it appears on their government-issued ID.
- Your receiver’s country, and in some cases*** their full address.
How much does it cost to send $500 Western Union?
The fee is $4.50 to transfer up to $50 and $9.50 to send up to $900. Western Union, in comparison, charges $5 for a money transfer of up to $50, but a transfer of $900 could cost $76. There are a number of price points in between, dependent on the amount of money to transfer.
How long can money stay in Western Union before pick up?
Money transfers are available for 90 days. If the receiver is unable to pick up the money transfer and it has been 90 days, contact Customer Care for the money transfer to be renewed and made available for payout.
What’s the cheapest way to send money to the Philippines?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to the Philippines
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash, Mobile Money or Airtime Top Up: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
What’s the best way to send money to the Philippines?
Xoom, a Paypal service is the fastest and the most secure way to send money to the Philippines. It takes only up to an hour to complete a Cash Pickup and 4 hours for Bank Deposits. You can pay using your credit card, debit card, or bank account.
Can I send $5000 through Western Union?
Fees for money transfers within the US
The cost to send money within the US via Western Union depends on the amount you are sending, your payment method and how your recipient would like to receive their cash. … The maximum you can send in one day is $5,000, and the highest fee we’ve seen is $237.
How can I send money to someone instantly?
Here are eight ways you can send money to family and friends fast.
- Zelle. Fees: None. …
- Venmo. Fees: 3% fee when using a credit card; other payment methods are free. …
- PayPal. Fees: None for U.S. transfers funded by PayPal balance or a linked bank account. …
- Cash App. …
- Google Pay. …
- Apple Pay. …
- 7. Facebook Messenger. …
- Western Union.
Why use Western Union instead of a bank?
With Western Union’s money transfer services, you always know the exchange rates and fees before you make a transaction. In addition to being one of the best ways to transfer money internationally, transfers of money between bank accounts are often less expensive than sending money for cash pickup.
Is it safe to use Western Union online?
Western Union takes safety seriously. … Western Union uses policies and procedures like photo identification and tracking number (MTCN) verification to help make sure money is sent to the right person. Western Union also educates its agents and customers on how to protect themselves from fraud and scams.